CYBERSECURITY BUSINESS RISK ASSESSMENT
Brookey & Company’s Cybersecurity Business Risk Assessment can help you assess the effectiveness of your company’s cybersecurity policies and procedures by measuring workforce, customer, and supplier cybersecurity awareness. Our assessment helps you identify potential cybersecurity areas for improvement and prioritize investments to mitigate cybersecurity business risk.
Using the NIST/Baldridge Cybersecurity Excellence Builder as the framework, our assessment integrates key elements of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. We measure the effectiveness of your company’s cybersecurity risk management efforts, IT Governance, Communication, Learning, and overall employee and vendor engagement.
• Engagement Kick-Off Meeting
• Scope your survey – Enterprise, Business Unit, Multi-BU
• Administer Online Questionnaire
• Organizational Communications Support
• Meet with your Leadership team to review of survey results
• Formal Presentation of Survey Results
• Prepare Findings and Recommendations
• Cybersecurity Business Risk Action Plan
• Analysis of survey results
• Action Plan to mitigate Business and IT Risk
• Recommended KPIs to evaluate, adjust and continually improve your company’s cybersecurity stance.
WHY BROOKEY & COMPANY?
Our experience with Strategic and Transformation initiatives, Information Technology Operations and Service Management combined with our Cybersecurity Alliance Partners allows Brookey & Company to help your company mitigate cybersecurity risk and optimize investments. Contact us at 1+ 760.652.5511 or email email@example.com to learn how Brookey & Company to schedule an appointment.
Understand Exposure to Risk | Engage your workforce | Go beyond “Check the box” Security